Search Engine Optimisation
Network Intellect offers a non intrusive SEO solution to clients, unlike many SEO companies we educate our clients on SEO giving you the tools to use the knowledge on future websites. This also allows our clients to have full control of their website and do not need to let an outside party into the back end of their website.
Our SEO consultation includes the following:
- Analysis of the website, including code and copy, accessibility, traffic rankings, site structure, internal linking structure and more.
- Recommendation reports based on the analysis carried out.
- Implementation reports showing step by step guides to how and where to implement the recommendations.
- Quality Assurance, ensuring all recommendations have been carried out and implemented correctly.
- Hands on assistance with an SEO team member who can be contacted if you have any queries or need assistance in implementing the recommendations
- Quarterly reports showing the improvements the recommendations have had to the website.
Digital Asset Optimisation
With the introduction of “Universal Search” the type of results shown within the Search Engines shows users more information from more sources including news, images, products, video and more. Search is no longer about ranking positions but more about the visibility of a web site. With this in mind a combination of Digital Asset and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is required to help obtain the best possible results.
Having a good level of Digital Asset and Search Engine Optimisation for a website will impact on a business quite substantially. It is cost effective and improves your websites quality and branding.
Network Intellect’s DAO solution is split into the following stages:
- Website DAO/SEO Review and Analysis – Full review of your website, including structure, content, linking, videos, images, products, and more.
- Recommendations Report – Detailed recommendation report based on initial analysis, including search friendly copy, Link and Social Media strategy.
- Implementation – Aided implementation and advice on the recommendations report.
- Quality Assurance and Report – Review ensuring all recommendations are implemented correctly followed by periodic project reports.