Tips on Content for Everyone in the Editorial Links Industry
Content PR success does not always equal SEO success. Many businesses manage to publish great material while their editorial links still suffer.
Not all text is likely to bring you editorial links. Below are some small tips which guarantee improvements in this field:
- Always review your work and text which you created
- Plan your PR on a yearly basis
- Put in your work not only latest news, human stories are as important
- Build relationships with clients, know their interest
- Build a relationship with a journalist
- Welcome guest bloggers
- Don’t forget about newsletters
- Refer to competition
- Follow-up with local journalists
- Expand on the text already on your website
- Encourage the audience to share your content on social platforms
- Always thank people who linked
- Reply to comments or questions
Not all interesting content gets editorial links. However by building up relationships with your customers you’ll gain knowledge and understanding of which content is most likely to bring you editorial links. Too often the focus is on PR passing on links and not on customers, where visitors come from and what it is they are looking for.
It is important to cover every angle of content and monitor results on regular basis. Only then you can achieve SEO success.
If you need any help with increasing your digital activities or more tips on content marketing or on how to make more opportunities for your business, then please get in contact with us here at Network Intellect.Telephone: +44 (0) 844 543 0980