Subscription – Keep Customers Coming Back.
Can subscription keep customers engaged? The subscription box business model clearly work.
Traffic to subscription box sites grew by 3,000% in just three years. The potential communicative touchpoints between a company and their subscribers are numerous.
It start on welcome email through to retention strategies and attempts to re-engage customers. More than 70% of the top 100 companies sent only one welcome email. The rates of adoption for welcome campaigns varies greatly.
Study shows that it cost more to gain a new customer than to retain an existing customer. However, it is arguably more difficult to retain customers in the subscription box industry than it is in many others.
- Firstly, Prevent cancellations.
- Keep positive impression.
- Offer an alternative, if subscription isn’t the best option for some people.
- Offer mobile app. 53% of subscription box site traffic comes from mobile devices.
- Use personalization. Share offers and incentives. Communicate with customers.
- Keep all channels coordinated. Included email, push notification, or text message. All should keep the same tone of voice.
The challenge with is subscription box to keep up with all the different aspects that can bring successful results.