Social Media Audience Issues
Can you ask questions Social Media Audience? Of course. Engagement rate is extremely important. Positive interactions, chatters and buzzes are crucial in social media. Likes, shares, comments, mentions, retweets, and replies are very significant.
More interaction equals greater chances for business. There are many different communications strategies and tactics for capturing people’s attention.
We don’t advise to make a lots of noise and be interruptive.
Creative questions work for many organisations. Show an interest in what people have to say by asking them to share their opinions with you. But what question to ask?
We have a few suggestions how to engage social media audience:
- firstly, ask about performance, It shows that you care about customers and value their patronage. Thank them for their support.
- check if you can help? how you can be of service to readers? Pay attention to legitimate criticism.
- create a contests, giveaways
- play on people curiosity. Challenge them with a question they’ll feel compelled to answer.
- crowdsourcing is a way to not only get some constructive feedback on your products and services, but a mass of nice content as well.
- ask them about popular items, books, TV, music associated with your brand attributes
- be personal. Think like a good psychologist.