Shopping Campaigns and Shopping Ads
Shopping campaigns are generally used to promote business online and products. Also, they are usefull in boosting traffic to the website or store. First step is to send Google product data with Merchant Centr and create a campaign in Google Ads. Then Google use marketer’s campaign to create ads on Google and around the web where potential customers can see product.
Google call these placements Shopping ads, because they’re more than a text ad. They show users a photo of your product, plus a title, price, store name, and more. These ads give users a strong sense of the product before they click the ad, which gives you more qualified leads.
Shopping ads use your existing Merchant Centr product data not keywords to decide how and where to show your ads.
Benefits of Shopping Campaigns:
- firstly, improve CTR.
- secondly, better leads.
- also, easy retail-centric campaign management.
- bigger presence.
- powerful reporting and competitive data
- also, shopping ads participate in an ad auction. But marketer will only be charged whenever someone takes one of these actions with your ad: –
- clicks an ad that leads directly to the landing page on your website
- clicks an ad that leads to the Google-hosted landing page for your local inventory
Shopping ads appear in:
- Google Shopping (in some countries)
- Google Search, next to search results and separate from text ads
- Google Search Partner websites, including YouTube and Image Search in some countries
- The Google Display Network (for local catalog ads only)