Reducing Bounce Rate
Bounce rate is a term that means the percentage of visitors that leave your site without visiting any other page.
Its normally bad to have a high bounce rate although not if the user is able to get all the information they want from that page.
If you want to get the bounce rate down there are some simple things to consider:
– open external links in new windows
– make navigation clear and intuitive
– speed up slow Web sites
– website design – for example, is it mobile friendly?
– improve page design like formatting, use of colours etc to make interesting
– the page the user found should be optimal for them based on the search terms that triggered your page or advert
– too many adverts in the page, popups
– make use of internal search features, and make search box visible