Quality Content Always Rocks!
Quality Content Always Rocks.
Quality, relevant, informative, interesting, original and readable content guarantee ranking well in searches.
5 don’t do points should be always consider during creating new articles:
1. Don’t focus on single keywords – concentrate on topic, make it relevant and holistic
2. Don’t make it excessively long – a higher number of words on a page had a negative correlation, nor too short. It will depend on the depth your target audience needs to be given.
3. Don’t create difficult to read pages – content should fit the search intention and the needs of a specific targeted user group. This is a key element for success.
4. Don’t overload page with advertising. Adlinks and Google Adsense generally contradict good rankings.
5. Don’t forget about images. The top ten ranked sites in Google’s search results tend to have between 6-8 images on a page for example.
Finally all the above mentioned tips are designed to help improve the quality of content creation.
It is difficult to achieve dramatic results in one day. Content marketing will always be associated with large amounts of both labor and time.
However, a number of minor improvements can bring very effective results.