Online Customer Reviews
Do you trust online customer reviews? Study shows that 80% of users take advice from family or friends before buying online. According to a Nielsen study, that number goes up to 92 percent when the consumers are millennials.
Also, consumers value Facebook, Instagram, forums etc. Audiences share opinions about brands, product, services in many places. Many businesses are even built on a consumer review model. For example Uber, Airbnb etc. Want to compete with them?
Online customer reviews are very important channel.
Digital isn’t all that counts. Also, successful physical presence is important. Less than half the CX specialists focus on the experience offered from location to location. Customer experience must encompass every consumer touchpoint. It is very important because:
- bad experiences offline are shared online
- replies from the establishment don’t always help
- everything counts in creating a winning customer experience.
When you narrow search data to specific regions:
- firstly, it is easier to monitor stock
- secondly, weather changes
- regional distinction
- helps define audience segments and stand brand out from others.