Mobile-friendly Website Testing
Mobile projects need to be focused.
Many digital services and projects have proved to be a massive commercial successes. Also, a lot of them finish with financial embarrassment. It is crucial to get familiar with a viability and achievable goals to be a winner of your project.
Key questions to ask yourself:
- Firstly, Is the project profitable?
- Secondly, Is technical and operational processes in place?
- Do you examine competition, opportunities and threats?
- Do you test your project with mobile audiences?
- Does the idea fit with business objectives and fit with company culture?
- Also, Is the strategy credible?
Mobile should give new opportunities for you to do your business. Business includes legal, marketing, tech, finance, sales, investors, business partners and customers. Every project has the potential to influence all of them. All relevant stakeholder groups should be consulted before undertaking a course of action.
Research of audience and competition can include:
- opinions gathered via online surveys, interest groups
- study demographic differences regarding use of mobile devices
- also, asking users opinions regarding different projects and competitors services
Also analyse keywords with mobile searches to find out how compelling an audience is if you target them. It will show if your project is original and how busy the market place is. You can spot gaps in the market.
SWAT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) analysis is a popular strategy.
Run SWAT for your project and main competitors. It will give you a better perspective.