Contact Us

Microsoft Yahoo search deal gets the green light

Microsoft has ambitions to take over Yahoo’s internet search and search advertising businesses. It have been given the go head by the US and European regulators.

Microsoft Yahoo search deal gets the green light.

The ten year partnership will see Yahoo use Microsoft’s Bing search engine on its site. Microsoft’s Bing will direct search queries to PPC advertisements on Yahoo. The deal will see Microsoft keep 12% of search revenues under the agreement. Yahoo will receive the other 88% of earnings and offload many of the costs of operating a search system.

Microsoft chief executive Steve Ballmer commented “Although we are just at the beginning of this process, we have reached an exciting milestone,”. The pair said they wish to begin the partnership soon and have it completed by early 2012.

The deal is clearly going to see the two take on the market leader Google but it will be market share that ultimately determines the battle of the search market.

This article was posted by



Leave a Reply

What our clients say

"It’s like having your own in-house digital marketing consultancy rather than an external company. I no longer think about them as a supplier. They’re part of the team."
Marketing Manager, Education
"They have always been professional and focused on delivering results in a timely and cost effective manner. It is enlightening to have an organisation that takes the time to make recommendations on actual data analysis."
Business Manager, Charity
"They (Network Intellect) continue to exhibit their digital expertise by helping us to establish a competitive advantage by pushing the boundaries and innovating their technology and performance solutions."
Head of Marketing Communications, Education
"Because of their talent, expertise and level of service our on-line business has increased dramatically."
Founder, Electronics
"I would have no hesitation in recommending them as an analytics partner to understand and improve the performance of a website."
Vice President, Retail
Network Intellect continue to give us a fantastic service, fast and friendly and are always ready to go the extra mile. They have gone above and beyond the call of duty to deliver our results.
Director, E-Cigarette Web
"We found that Network Intellect had the depth of knowledge we needed and after speaking to them a few times we decided to go with them. It’s the best decision we’ve made in some time."
Owner, Retail
"Their services offered great value for money. I would not hesitate to recommend them as a digital partner to others."
Strategic Marketing Manager, Education
"Jason and his team at Network Intellect embody efficiency and efficacy. I would have no hesitation in recommending this excellent company to others."
Marketing Manager, Education
Network Intellect have managed our product data feeds with exceptional care and meticulous detail. I know I can trust them to make the right decisions for our business."
Director, E-Commerce
"It’s like having your own in-house digital marketing consultancy rather than an external company. I no longer think about them as a supplier. They’re part of the team."
Marketing Manager, Education
Read all testimonialsRead all testimonials

We can help you be great

We have friendly staff ready to help you get on your path to greatness...
Network Intellect Menu