In the Age of Social Media
We are living in the age of social media. Many people treat it as a phenomenon or revolution. Social media creates new possibilities for many businesses. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram all have a huge impact on our spirit, activity and business.
Avinash Kaushik compares social media to teen sex.
Everyone wants to do it. No-one actually knows how.
Many people are reluctant to use paid advertising solutions offered by Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc but it is impossible to restrict activities in social media to only the free solutions.
According to the latest reports marketers recognise the importance of social media. Agencies often prefer paying for advertising although only a small part of the budget is allocated for social news, generally 10% of all budget. People love to be involved in social media and are often even willing to share personal data.
Lately Twitter decided to update it’s algorithms to preserve relevant content.
It is worth it to consider paying for social media. Blogs, microblogs, forums, Facebook, Twitter is now everywhere. We live in the age of social media, which strengthens the role of the consumer, and weakened the position of the traditional media.
It is important to know that:
- 63 per cent of all Internet users worldwide use at least one social networking site
- 71.1% of active Internet users visit friends’ profiles
- 83% of active Internet users watching video , and 33% add their own materials
- 76% of active Internet users publish them within their profiles in social networks;
- 29.1% of people write blogs . Blogs take the form of multimedia.
- The site Facebook.com is a registered 1.3 billion users in 2014.
If you need any help with increasing your digital activities or more tips on how to make more opportunities for your business, then please get in contact with us here at Network Intellect.
Telephone: +44 (0) 844 543 0980