Google Shopping Ads – Improve Your Revenue
Google Shopping Ads are essential for ecommerce search marketers. Today we have tips for all advertisers how to increase revenue.
We hope you will find them helpful in all parts of the Google Shopping process.
- Monitor your prices and ranking. Review both your impression share and product group performance on a regular basis. This is especially true at this moment, as the number of businesses focusing on Shopping Networks is clearly increasing, thanks to greater awareness, greater cuustomer confidence in using the feature, and Googles gradual reduction of page space devoted to conventional text ads. To get the best performance you need to theme ad groups and divide out to a granular level the product groups.
- Monitor your data feeds in the SERP to check if your ads are as compelling as those of other sellers. For the Shopping Network there are variables such as the relevant details and keywords in headings and in the description. Not only can this influence your click through rate, but it helps google match up the product to a search query, thereby driving more relevant traffic. The most relevant details need to be near the beginning of the heading as it can appear truncated. This is a maintanence task as you will generally need to modify your product page to do this as it pulls through to your feed.
- Look into the Special Offer option. These make special offers visible in the ads. They will add a strong call to action, seller message, expiration date, promo code, and Shop button.
- Audit your negative keywords and campaign priority, which drives better bidding precision and improved ROI.
- Don’t ignore PLA Share-of-Voice metric. It combines impressions, rank, and ad location data to score your visibility by keyword.
- Include GTIN (Global Trade Item Number) in the product feed, as well as MPN and other relevant details.
Please share your feedback or thoughts in the comments below.
If you need any help with increasing your digital activities or more tips on mobile searches or on how to make more opportunities for your business, then please get in contact with us here at Network Intellect. Please get in contact with us here at Network Intellect.