Google AdWords Translator K-M
Google AdWords Translator – Networkintellect prepare small list with key terminology, acronyms and abbreviations from Google AdWords.
We are trying to translate the most useful terminology to slightly less overwhelming language. We hope below guide will simplify your digital experience and help you focuses on your marketing.
Terminology, acronyms and abbreviations starting from K:
- Firstly, Keyword – targeting technique for search campaign
- Secondly, Label – content which marketers can add to campaigns mainly based on a user’s Google search settings and the language they search in.
- Last click – default attribution model in Google
- Lightbox ad – media ad type where the user can interact with the ad
- Linear attribution – structure that splits the credit for a conversion evenly
- Location extension – ad extension, present place from Google My Business that are nearest to the user and provides directions.
- Location of Interest – instruction about location to show a campaign’s ad could have been shown but wasn’t (due to either low budget or low ad rank), defined as 1 – Impression Share.
- Also, Managed placement – A placement that was added directly by the advertiser to an ad group in a Google Display Network
- Manual Extension – An ad extension that’s added to a campaign directly by the advertiser.
Networkintellect Ltd hopes that this small translator helps using Google AdWords to its full extent. Marketers today are faced with information overload that clutters decision making. Hopefully we will streamline the process and help you avoid unnecessary and wasteful efforts.
If you need any help with increasing your digital activities or more tips on Google Adwords or on how to make more opportunities for your business, then please get in contact with us here at Network Intellect.Telephone: +44 (0) 844 543 0980