Google AdWords Translator B-D
Google Ad Translator – today we will present key terminology, acronyms and abbreviations started from B-D.
We hope these articles will help you reflect google adwords terminology and reach your full potential.
- Bid Adjustment – A percentage change that is applied to a bid during the auction on the Search or Display network. Users can set bid adjustments for mobile, ad schedules, locations and any display targeting method.
- Bid Only – process on the Google Display where targeting method is based on specify bids. but where users who don’t match the new targeting method can still see ads.
- Bid Strategy – plan how user want to bid in campaign
- Bounce Rate – number of visitors which only one page
- Broad Match – match type where Network look for ads for search queries that relate to the advertiser’s keyword using Google’s semantic algorithm, even if the search query doesn’t contain the words from the keyword itself
- Broad Match Modifier – Broad Match where the marketers can add a plus (+) before one or more words in the keywords. Google match search queries which contain close variants of that keyword (and not synonyms)
- Budget – A campaign setting that lets the advertiser specify the maximum amount that a campaign will spend per day.
Terminology, acronyms and abbreviations started from C-D.
- Call Extension – An ad extension that shows the advertiser’s phone number on desktop or a call button on mobile.
- Campaign – unit below account which contains its own settings and adgroups
- Click – clicks on an ad which is directed to the ad’s landing page. For CPC campaigns, this is when the advertiser is charged.
- Close Variant – misspellings, singular/plural versions and other variations where the same dictionary word is being referred
- Contextual targeting – display keywords
- Conversion rate – the percentage of clicks that result in at least one conversion
- CPA – cost-per-acquisition. Cost dividing by the number of converted clicks
- CPM – version where marketers pays for 1000 impressions of an ad
- CPV – cost-per-view, a bidding model when the user pays for each view of a video ad
- CTR – the number of times a user clicked on the ad on one device and then completed the conversion on another device, as estimated with Google’s machine-learning algorithms
- Display Keyword – method of targeting where ads are shown on pages that are about the keywords identified by an advertiser.
Networkintellect hopes that this small translator helps using Google AdWords to its full extent.
If you need any help with increasing your digital activities or more tips on Google Adwords or on how to make more opportunities for your business, then please get in contact with us here at Network Intellect.Telephone: +44 (0) 844 543 0980