Google AdWords Translator (N-Q)
Google AdWords terminology can be overwhelming. Google introduced AdWords Express to help small businesses start advertising, without the need for daily management.
Firstly, Google takes care of the details and you can concentrate on other important issues.
Being familiar with key acronyms and abbreviations is a must.
Networkintellect prepare below small translator for some of the most important (N-Q) Google AdWords words.
- Firstly, Negative broad match – a match type which tells Google not to show the ad if the search query contains all of the words in the keyword, exactly as specified and in any order.
- Secondly, Negative exact match – A match type that tells Google not to show the ad if the search query matches the keyword exactly.
- Also, Negative match – A match type that tells Google not to show the ad if the search query contains all of the words in the keyword, exactly as specified and in the same order.
- Network – The section of Google’s advertising inventory that a campaign is showing ads in. This can include:
– Google Search Network,
– Google Search Partners,
– Also, Google Display Network (including YouTube),
- Offline Conversion – Conversation that take place offline imported into Google AdWords if the identifier of the converted user’s click is known.
- Opportunities – interface where Google presents suggestions for improving the account
- Parental Status – A Google Display Network targeting and bidding option that uses Google’s behavioural data mining algorithm to identify users who are parents.
- Phrase Match – A match type where Google shows ads for search queries that contain the advertiser’s keyword (or its close variants) somewhere in the search query. The word order must match and there must be no interfering words in the search query.
- Quality Score – shows how relevant an advertiser’s ads are, calculated and used to encourage well-targeted, quality campaigns.
- Quartile – shows how many people viewed up to the first, second, third or forth quarter of an advertiser’s video ad.
Networkintellect Ltd hopes that this small translator helps using Google AdWords to its full extent. Marketers today are faced with information overload that clutters decision making. Hopefully we will streamline the process and help you avoid unnecessary and wasteful efforts.
If you need any help with increasing your digital activities or more tips on Google Adwords or on how to make more opportunities for your business, then please get in contact with us here at Network Intellect.Telephone: +44 (0) 844 543 0980