Google Adwords Translater (R-Z)
Learning Google Adwords acronyms and abbreviations is imperative. We are trying to translate the most useful terminology to slightly less overwhelming language. We hope below guide will simplify your digital experience and help you focuses on your marketing.
As long as you use Google Adwords language, you’ll always be progressing.
Today we concentrate on words from R to Z:
- firstly, Radius Targeting – A type of location targeting that shows ads to people that Google determines to be within a certain radius of a point on the map that the advertiser specifies.
- secondly, Remarketing – Advertising to people who have already visited an advertiser’s website or mobile app.
- Review Extension – An ad extension where the advertiser specifies a verbatim/paraphrased snippet of their product/service by a credible third party.
- Standard Delivery – A type of budget delivery where Google spreads the advertiser’s budget as evenly throughout the day as possible.
- also, Text ad – An ad that consists only of text copy, shown on the Google Search Network or the Google Display Network.
- Time Decay – An attribution model that the most conversion credit to the last click a user makes before conversion, less credit to the previous click and so on.
- Topic – A type of targeting on the Google Display Network where ads are shown on pages about the topics identified by an advertiser (according to Google’s classification of its inventory).
- URL template – The form that an ad’s URL will take (as specified by the advertiser). This may simply be the landing page on an advertiser’s website but can also include redirects and third party tracking parameters.
- vCPM – A model where the advertiser pays for 1000 viewable impressions of an ad (viewable cost-per-impression); see “Active View” for more.
Networkintellect Ltd hopes that this small translator helps using Google AdWords to its full extent.
Marketers today are faced with information overload that clutters decision making. Hopefully we will streamline the process and help you avoid unnecessary and wasteful efforts.
If you need any help with increasing your digital activities or more tips on Google Adwords or on how to make more opportunities for your business, then please get in contact with us here at Network Intellect.Telephone: +44 (0) 844 543 0980