Get to the Top of Google Search
All marketers would like to get to the top of Google search. In the past it was fairly easy. It was enough to add fantastic keywords and has good site structure. All this is still very relevant.
Today we have a few new factors for marketers. If you wish to get to the top:
- Optimise for RankBrain. It is new machine, one of the top three Google ranking signals. RankBrain search for ambiguous or unique questions that have never been asked. RankBrain store all the information. It help marketers create content that answers unique questions.
- Optimise for “near me” search queries. Be relevant, present, useful and quick.
- Optimise for local presence. Concentrate on your local SEO. Follow right categories, updates.
- Optimise for correct language and voice search. Voice input allow access to faster results and it is very popular. The tip to optimising for voice search is to provide content for more direct questions.
- Implement AMP. Good quality news stories than it can also be great for other sites linking to you as a source. AMP is Google’s open-source program that allows webmasters the ability to create super-quick, stripped-down, instantly loading versions of web-pages for mobile users.
- Be mobile optimised.
- Speed up your website. AMP it is one way to do it. It is a ‘quick fix’. Site speed is a ranking factor, but there are many ways you can improve performance.
- Optimise your Twitter presence. SERP in the last few years introduce tweets.
There are many things you can do to improve visibility. We just mention a few of simple tricks which are very effective.
If you need any help with increasing your digital activities or more tips on SEO or on how to make more opportunities for your business, then please get in contact with us here at Network Intellect. Please get in contact with us here at Network Intellect.