Get more from your Ad Budget
Get more from your Ad Budget.
We love search pay per click marketing. It is such a direct, and mold-able way to get your business out to new markets. It can give great results for your ad budget.
But the key, apart from having a decent product and website to show it off.It is in the molding or sculpting of you campaigns. If you don’t sculpt you campaign, you are certain to exhaust your ad budget with little to show for it.
The sculpting process in Search marketing is all about targeting the most useful internet traffic. And in improving your conversion rate whilst finding a variety of profitable key words. Some of which, have a better cost per conversion than others, allowing you to redirect your budget increasingly down the most profitable avenues.
It’s a continuous process but it relies on data.
This is why PPC marketers use Google Analytics along with Adwords. They spend a lot of time learning about reporting techniques to see clearly what is going on between the user and activity on your site.
There are so many options available to you in PPC marketing. It takes years to acquire a full tool set that can get good results. There are many benefits to this kind of experience. It includes faster as well as greater optimisation.
Unless you know all the options, which at the at the highest levels are:
- Display Network,
- and Shopping networks which are all different avenues with differing performances for different users,
- you will be very limited in terms of finding very profitable ad strategies.
You may also find that sometimes, some products are better advertised through a different platform altogether, such as Facebook.
In this case, you need to:
- run parallel campaigns
- shift budget between them as you optimise,
- some of your products may sell better from one platform than another,
- often a blend is desired.
- Each avenue has to be explored and optimised before you will know.
And there is another dimension:
- digital marketing is practically indispensable for many businesses
- particularly if they wish to grow,
- and increasingly is more important for growth than SEO strategies.
But it’s ultimate limitation is your product and website.
The website optimisation has to be factored into your campaigns:
- so that you direct traffic to places that have the best chances of converting to a result,
- and that is a process that involves a number of events on your site
- – which has to be made as efficient as possible if you want really impressive results.
- It’s not just choosing a landing page. It’s getting into the code and improving them.
We specialise in integrating these processes, but not just for PPC performance. For SEO performance as well.
A nice upshot of Googles evolving search engine algorithms is the rewarding of sites that are well designed with improved rankings on relevant search terms. This trend will increase. Broadly, the necessary changes on your site for SEO and SEO conversions, tend to mirror optimisations made for PPC campaigns.
When you build a new site for good SEO and conversion performance, you are also building a site that could be used efficiently and profitably with a future PPC campaign, should you need.