False Conception of SEO
Firstly, there are many myths and misunderstandings around SEO.
Below we listed just a few of them:
- SEO is dead – SEO constantly changes and evolves, but as long as there are ways to help your site rank higher in the SERPs, SEO will still be here and very much alive.
- Keywords – SEO is not only about keywords. Keywords are important for optimisation, but the focus is more on the content and its relevance, rather than the exact keyword. RankBrain helps to be relevant.
- It isn’t just about the ranking – Also, the optimisation of the content, the usefulness and the relevance may lead to additional traffic and make your SERP position more effective.
- Quantity is not more important than quality –It is not true that number of webpages guarantee better ranking. Quality of pages it is a crucial factor.
- Image optimisation is the key –Search engines cannot actually see your images, you need to provide the right description to make them ‘visible’. Google advice to use descriptive titles, captions and keywords. Unique image has more chances to be seen, compared to a boring stock photo.
- Mobile optimisation is overrated – Actually, Google push for mobile optimisation.
In Google’s own words:
On average, people check their phones more than 150 times a day, and more searches occur on mobile phones than computers. But if a potential customer is on a phone, and a site isn’t easy to use, they’re five times more likely to leave.
To avoid losing out in these crucial moments, you need a site that loads quickly and is easy to use on mobile screens. The first step is seeing how your site is performing. We can help by scoring your site for mobile-friendliness, mobile speed, and desktop speed.
If you need any help with increasing your digital activities or more tips on SEO or on how to make more opportunities for your business, then please get in contact with us here at Network Intellect. Please get in contact with us here at Network Intellect.