Facebook Videos – top tips to increase viewers
Videos – top tips to increase viewers
- Upload all videos directly into Facebook rather than via other routes such as YouTube etc.
There has been some analysis on this subject that shows uploading videos directly onto Facebook is 80% more popular than via any other route.
Immediately grab the attention of the user.
The videos will play as the user is scrolling so those first few seconds are all important to make your impact.
- Customise your content for Facebook readers
Modify your subject matter so that it is relevant to your target audience.
- Ensure your videos can be shared and are funny.
Therefore giving more potential for users to share with their friends and family especially if they can relate to the video.
- Taster of the Video
This will give the user an idea of what to expect in the video so make it powerful and amusing to ensure the user stops to view it.
- Ensure you click the “call-to-action” button
This is intended to bring your key business focus to the forefront for all viewers, therefore influencing viewers to watch more of your video.
- Tag Other Pages
Ensure that you only tag people that this video applies to, so to ensure that you don’t spam everyone.
- Facebook has Video data available to enable you to track your conversions.
The data enables you to track your video views, video retention, number of users watching your video for a minimum of 30 seconds plus it will give you information on the people that click on your video.
- The most popular topics for videos.
A recent Facebook article confirmed that Food videos were the most popular viewed videos on Facebook. Humorous videos also feature highly.
- Add your Featured Video to Facebooks “About Section”
This should be innovative and eye catching as this is often the viewers first impression of you.
- Add Facebook videos to your Blogs
Facebook enables you to embed your videos in your blog posts which will ensure further distribution and viewings of your videos.
Click here to go back to the homepage