Facebook Advertising and Targeting in Japan and China
in conclusionPeople use Facebook and Twitter very often around the world. There are many interesting social media platform in Asia.
We prepared list of a few the most popular platforms in Japan and China.
- China it is very interesting country. First of all, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram are blocked in this country.
- Weibo is a popular alternative to Twitter. Furthermore, Weibo achived 280million users, 90% of them on mobile, more then 800,000 advertisers and revenue over 130million dollars in Q2 2016. It is fantastic result.
- Youku-Tudou is China’s equivalent of YouTube. 900 major brand like Apple, Coca-Cola, P&G, and Sumsung using this platform.
- WeChat is often compared with messenger app WhatsApp.
- WeChat offers many functions and services similar to Facebook, Amazon, Skype,and Tinder. Taxi, movie, restaurant and other booking services, as well as mobile payment systems, all rolled into one.
- Hatena is very popular in Japan. It is great for advertising and marketing service for businesses.
- Hatena has 4.8 million members with 300-million page views per month.Hatena users have 12 times more followers than the average Twitter user.
- Line and Naver in Japan also offers other marketing and advertising platforms for businesses. Line it is not only a classic social messaging app.
Consequently, Social media platforms in Asia region exploding in popularity.
In conclusion, understanding the different social platforms in China and Japan can help brands better localize their marketing strategies for regional markets.
If you need any help with increasing your digital activities or more tips on social platforms in Asia Pacific region or on how to make more opportunities for your business, then please get in contact with us here at Network Intellect. Please get in contact with us here at Network Intellect.