Facebook Ads Advise
Facebook Ads advertising can be one of the most effective marketing channels for any brand. Facebook is great for retail brands. The only difficulty is how to allocated budget, apply resources etc.
It is easy to start advertising on Facebook by heading to your Facebook Business Page. Then opening Facebook Business Manager from the top right drop-down menu to locate Facebook Ads Manager.
Once inside Facebook Ads Manager, navigate to the Campaigns tab and select the green Create button.
You will navigate prompts that will ask you for your campaign objectives, audience targeting, placements, and finally the ad sets you want to include in your campaign.
You can begin advertising on Facebook with a budget as small as $5.
Here are 2018 average costs-per-metric:
- CPM (cost per thousand impressions) average $11.20
- CPC (cost per click) average $0.48
- CTR (click through rate) average 2.36%
Facebook Ad Types for retailers:
- Facebook Instant Experience ads. Full-screen mobile experience for a business to showcase its products and tell its brand story. Instant Experiences are: Optimized for mobile devices. They load almost instantly, offer a media-rich experience to capture the attention of your target audience.
- Secondly, Facebook image ads. Simple and effective.
- Also, Facebook video ads are becoming more and more effective in today’s mobile world.
- Carousel Ads are perfect if you have multiple products you want to promote or an array of services you need to build awareness of.
- Facebook Lead Ads are designed to make the mobile sign-up process easier. Automatically populating contact information that people have provided to Facebook including email addresses.
- Based on your own website data, Dynamic Ads offer a form of remarketing that enable you to reach users based on past actions they completed on your website or within your store.