Evergreen Content and SEO Complement Each Other
Evergreen content creation is very time-consuming. It requites a lot of effort.
It is a great way to improve your search ranking. Text should be relevant over very long periods of time, deliver social shares, leads, traffic, and positively effect SEO.
Text needs to be well written and useful for a targeted audience over a long period of time.
There is a few important points to consider while creating evergreen blog:
- firstly, quality is much more important than quantity
- secondly, easily readable, useful text which address an audiences direct needs is the key. Educational content is a very good example of it. Text can answer specific questions of users. Google’s queries reports or suggested keyword ideas are great to find a topic
- also, high-quality titles always help. Titles should be a selling point
- keyword and topic goals
- good text should pass the ‘long click test’, it is very positive signal to Google. It is shows that blog satisfied the searcher’s needs.
- also, text should provide useful advice, tips, directions for readers which are not easy dated. Text should be relevant weeks, months and even years after publishing date. News dates very quickly so they are not the best choice for this kind of activities. Aim for longer shelf life than most posts. Of course, it is quite likely you will need to update your content to keep it relevant.
Evergreen content works for many organisations. Achieving quality text that addresses your audience’s needs and interests definitely pays off.
Evergreen content and SEO should cooperate together and complement each other. The power of high quality content can’t be belittled. It is used by many businesses and organisations to influence SEO and deliver growth in traffic and revenues over a specific time period.