Email Personalisation – Grow Ecommerce Revenue
Using personalization in the email allows you to build a consumer base and increase ecommerce revenue.
The way to grab users attention and open e-mail is personalisation. New research shows that just adding welcome messages to new subscribers convert at up to five times the rate of average marketing messages.
Sending personal message to shoppers who did not open e-mail can results in revenue increases.
There is a strategy which has proven to work for many organisations.
These are the most important points.
• Firstly, Introducing more of your brand or products to new customers. Offer a coupon or other free items. Once converted, a customer is more likely to engage again and not forget about you.
• Secondly, Add automated buy button to the messages
• Create e-mail which is mobile device friendly
• Test your deliverability. All your efforts won’t help if email is not getting through.
• Set up a Preference Centre to test frequency that customers want to hear from you.
Personalisation means care, a welcome approach to the customers. The key test of personalisation success is increased ecommerce revenue and numbers of conversations. The more personalisation in the experience the happier are loyal customers.