Ebay – Successful Sellers Tips
Today we have useful tips on how to get the most when selling on eBay, how to achieve financial gain and other benefits. It is a great place to sell just about anything.
- Goofbid’s it is very popular tool. You just need to type in a search term and Goodbid will quickly produce a list of relevant auctions with the most watchers and bids.
- eBay ‘insertion fee’ for single listing is £0.35 but sellers get about 20 items for free each month (apart from listings in the Motors or Classified Ads categories). It is worth to spread products out over to make sell more profitable. It will help to manage workflow as well.
- Also, it is worth to monitor free listing day promotions. eBay regularly inform sellers by email about special events.
- “Final value fee” on ebay is 10% from money made from a sale plus the postage. PayPal claim 3.4% of the total sale price plus 20p per transaction.
- If you choose auction type sale starting low is still a fantastic way to attract interest from buyers. eBay now suggest best starting auction price and the most suitable fix price it will save a lots of time on researching.
- eBay gets its most traffic at weekends so this is the best time to end your auction. Sunday afternoon tends to work best or a Bank Holiday Monday.
- While listing on Ebay it is worth it to analyse keywords in order to get your listing seen and high up in search results. Goofbid’s can help to identify the most popular search terms buyers use ordered by category. Also, sellers loose out by misspelling keywords. Spell check is absolutely necessary.
- Knowing ebay acronyms is essential:
BNWT: Brand new with tags
BNIB: Brand new in box
BIN: Buy it now
VGC: Very good condition.
NWOT: New without tags
NWOB: New without box
HTF: Hard to find
NR: No reserve
- Description is very important, good one is detail, make product attractive to buyers but never lie.
- Use good quality picture and think seasonally
- Don’t ignore international buyers – go big, global
- Don’t leave questions unanswered. Good communication skills are key to success in life
- give buyers the option to pay by cheque or cash on collection to avoid paying PayPal fees on top of eBay fees
If you need any help with increasing your digital activities or more tips on Ebay or on how to make more opportunities for your business, then please get in contact with us here at Network Intellect. Telephone: +44 (0) 844 543 0980