Chatbots and Marketing Strategy
Chatbots can be used for marketing strategy to drive customers down the sales funnel, and even close the sale.
They are not only pop-up boxes on your landing page ready to answer any customer questions.
Also, they can have other important functions as well.
The chatbot, developed by a Chinese team, is seen as a significant step towards the goal of developing emotionally sophisticated robots.
Having 24/7 customer service reps in every time zone and language is incredibly expensive and difficult to implement for all but the largest of brands.
Most of organisations don’t have resources to have customer service all the time.
Chatbots in Marketing Strategy:
- help save money
- drive customers towards purchase
- enhance user experience via engagement
- they can boost brand loyalty and help to build social proof.
- Also, they have ability to collect and analyze customer insights
- monitor purchase patterns and habits efficiently
Chatbots help stay ahead of competitors and offer a great user experience.