Benefits of Intelligent content
Today we have a few tips for intelligent content creators.
Do you know what is it intelligent content?
- It is small, structured fragments
- Semantically aware and categorised
- Automatically discoverable
- Reusable and Adaptable
How to create intelligent content?
- firstly take the content out of the context of its presentation layer
- secondly structured with semantic metadata
- create easy assembly, formatting and delivery
- businesses can build the collection of fragments
- deploy them across different channels
- tweak them to fit for audience
It is very time consuming to create content for each channel. Also, it is not easy to adapt text across different media.
Benefits of Intelligent Content
- save time and money
- better experience for audience
- easy to adapt to any device
Marketers should understanding the structure of their existing content. Also they need to keep in mind the structure of the eventual form you want it to take. It help to manipulate and convert text to various forms.
For businesses who want to get started with intelligent content, here are Fleming’s tips for how to go about it:
- Make intelligent content part of your strategy
- Run a small-scale test first, to help with getting buy-in from the upper levels of the company
- Invest in experts. Radically rethinking the way that you approach content is no easy task, and it’s a good idea to bring on a specialist agency or consultant who has experience implementing intelligent content at other organizations
- Think about a single or headless CMS
- Make organizational and process changes – for example, setting up a team to review content changes before they go live
- Progress iteratively (little and often). Moving to intelligent content can be a big job depending on the size of your company; don’t try to achieve it all at once.
Finally, If you have any questions around anything, feel free to get in touch. We would love to hear from you.