Amazon Image and Categories
Do you know how to get your Amazon images and categories right? It is not easy process. This selling platform
What is Amazon Image requirements and guidelines?
- Firstly, this selling platform
- Also, picture should be clear, accurate, good quality
- 85% or more of the image must contain the product itself;
- Only the product itself may appear in the picture with little to no props;
- The image must be an accurate representation of the product;
- Recommended dimensions include 1000 pixels or more to be eligible for the zoom feature (which improves sales);
- Minimum dimensions are 500 pixels on either the width or height;
- JPEG is preferable. However, TIFF and GIF are also accepted;
- Main images may only have a pure white background.
- . It effects product position and rating.
- Most noteworthy, there are two types of
- Open categories – items listed without approval from Amazon. There are currently over 20 of these and some will only allow new products to be listed.
- The categories requiring approval – utilized by sellers using the ‘Professional Selling Plan’. These categories are limited and need Amazon approval.
Finally, If you have any questions around anything, feel free to get in touch. We would love to hear from you.