5 Tips For Getting Facebook Wall Posts Seen
Consumers are not visiting fan pages with great frequency. The majority of the traffic occurs when the brand promotes their Facebook page on their website, emails, and blog etc.
What can we all do, therefore, to optimise our news feed and make sure that our messages are getting through and spreading across Facebook?
1. Repeat the high performing posts and drop the low performing ones.
2. Remember that heavy comment action does not guarantee the top news feed.
3. Treasure and reward your high influencers with experiences that they can interact with, such as games.
4. Consider whether your team is staffed to allow for this amount of work. If you are already struggling to get the campaigns out, for example, it might be better to send less frequently and maximise the impact.
5. Add content and interest through social apps such as coupons and shopping tabs to allow for browsing.