What you should focus on during the process of website design? How to choose the best agency?
You need to be extremely careful what you are asking for. The consequences, good and bad, of that briefing will stay with you for some time.
Also, they can be very costly to fix. If you start asking wrong questions don’t be surprised if it doesn’t deliver the ROI you hoped for.
Firstly, Your business goals can only be achieved through the behaviour of your customers. They are your business. You need to know them very well. Do you know how you need to speak to your customers? Could you say what their favourite film is likely to be, what they read, what TV programmes they like?
Start you new website from:
- investigation into the existing site
- find all strengths and the weaknesses
- test it
- build very clear picture of the user experience you need to deliver across your site.
- monitor what different users will want to do on your site?
- experiment with the language and images
- create a clear conversion process
- specify what you will need to measure on your new site?