Thank you for the Customers
When should we thank to our customers? How should we do it to take full advantage of that conversion?
Generally, when a visitor completes an action on your site, they’re immediately sent to a thank you page.
Does your thank you page meet the expectation of the customers when they?
- fills out your opt-in form
- completes a purchase
- signs up to your email
Good thank you page should bring many opportunities that could have been taken advantage. It gives chance to further engage with visitors, move them along to another section of the website, make a sale, make it easy for them to follow the brand on social media, and so on.
So how to create a perfect thank you page?
- firstly, page should confirm the action the visitor just completed
- secondly it should be an opportunity to engage with your visitors
- apart from thank you, the page should include clear instructions on how to proceed
- include a strong call-to-action (CTA) (visible, well-defined)
- add some of your most popular posts to the page or content that relates to the offer they signed up for
- include social sharing buttons to your page
- offer the visitor extra value for referring a friend and getting them to sign up too
- add positive testimonials, offer coupon code etc.