AdWords Ads that Work Without Delay
Would you like your AdWords Ads work right now? Google first started selling text ads way back in the 20th century. People search habits has changed. PPC advertisers said goodbye to standard text ads last year and they began preparing for the new age of Expanded Text Ads (ETAs).
There are many positives of this change. Advertisers saw an average click-through rate (CTR) boost of 15 to 20 percent when transitioning to Google Expanded Text Ads.Unfortunately average can be misleading at times. Also, one in three English-speaking AdWords advertisers saw CTR decrease after transitioning.
Today we have tips how to write more effective Adwords ads right now
- Firstly, adapt to voice search trends. People aren’t searching just on search engines anymore. Voice search now accounts for 20 percent of all Google mobile queries.
- Secondly, write Ads in natural language. People increasingly use longer and more natural language search. People want easy quick answers to their questions. Also, keyword relevance is the LEAST important Quality Score factor.
- Use pronoun. They help to write in natural way. Use we, you, him, her etc.
- Re-engage Your Audience With Remarketing
- Use demographic targeting. It helps personalize ads for the audience.
- Take advantage of If functions for device & audience.
- Finally use mobile-specific Ad Extensions.